The Hottest DCEmu Posters
32 (GP32) Ports/Applications
Name = Duke Nukem 3D
Authors Homepage = http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php?act=ST&f=4&t=20873
Download Here 27th September 2005
Authors Name = Woogal
How to play -
1. Get some data files (tested with the atomic edition, but I assume the
shareware version will work too) and put them in gpmm/duke3d/ (don't ask
me what files you need as I just copied everything, exe's 'n all)
2. Edit duke3d.cfg and assign your controls (stick=up, down, left, right
keys; start=Enter; select=Space; a=LCtrl; b=LAlt; left trigger=BakSpc; right
3. Run and wait. You'll get a white screen for around 20 seconds before
the game starts. For nlu users, the opening screen is very dark so if you
just see black then look closer.
4. To navigate the menus use a to select and b to go back.
5. To return to the menu when in the game press start+select.
What doesn't work yet? -
Saving and loading (although config file will save if you exit).
How fast is it? -
Seems full speed to me . Tested by running a version on linux and seeing
roughly how long it takes to run from one place to another. Seemed to be
the same time on both linux and the gp32. I was getting serious slow down
when the game first started for a while, but on the last couple of test
runs that had mysteriously gone. If it does slow down then try waiting a
while as I think it may be to do with refilling the image cache.
Does it crash after a while or at certain points? -
Don't know. Not played far into the first level yet, but so far no random
Will this work for me? I can't overclock well -
This isn't overclocked. It's running at 132mhz .