The Hottest DCEmu Posters
Gamepark 32 (GP32) Emulators
for the GP32
25/12/03 beta by rlyeh, for ----->RETRODEV mailing list only<-----
this is a special beta compiled for xmas.
credits go to Charles
MacDonald for his wonderful emulator and Antiriad for his icon.
- the z80 cpu is not active so compatibility is lower but speed
(this made some games freezing like ThunderForce IV when getting
- the % of cpu gets mad at cpu frequencies higher than 133 (like
156 and so on)
so dont use the % then as a reference. Its a problem laying
on SDK libs.
- good compatiblity (check issues)
- it has a fSMS32 style menu.
- it has zip and raw support, for SMD and BIN
genesis file formats.
- it is able to load up 4mbyte (32 mbits) roms
put roms (preferrably zipped) in gp:\GPMM\GENESIS\
more news when zardozj sends me his modified musashi m68k core which is faster
well, merry xmas for all
greetings from darkness... rlyeh