The Hottest DCEmu Posters
32 (GP32) Emulators
Colecovision emulator for the GP32
GPColem is a port of COLEM (COlecovision emulator)
to the GP32 handled console
* Now working at 66MHz! (at 99MHz, it seems it was causing
trouble with some GP32!!)
* removed reset with START key
* Sound support(noise generator may be a bit too hard ;-)?)
* Alphabetic sort of roms solved
* readme.txt now in the archive !!!
* Emulation seems to be ok for most of the games.
* 100% speed
* 2 PADs emulation (I noticed that the PAD emulation was giving
problems with few games but it is
more than acceptable in 95% of the cases)
* Sound still missing!
Put your roms together with the Coleco system roms in \gpmm\colroms.
L: ROM loader menu (select with up/down and A,B or select
R: Joystick control sub menu:
First press : ColPaD1
Second press: ColPad2
Third press : Leave joystick menu.
Use UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT and SELECT to control the numerical
Note that pressing SELECT will execute the selected key and
leave the pad menu, but also activate
the current pad for the control.
Give a long press on the select key (some games are capricious!)
UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT for directional control.
B or SELECT: fire1
A : fire2
I am curently searching for a Web space to publish the project
If any GP32 web site is interrested just contact me.
Send yours comments to email@example.com (Consolius)