The Hottest DCEmu Posters
Gamepark 32 (GP32) Emulators
Spectrum emulator for the GP32
K is Sinclair ZX Spectrum 48k & 128k emulator for the GamePark GP32 handheld
Currently, it's quite advanced and support the following features
- Emulates the 48k and 128k models
- Can load SNA / TAP / Z80 (v1.45,
v2.01, v3) / SLT / SCR file formats
- Virtual keyboard to enter any key and
thus allowing a greater compatibility. It also allows entering the LOAD""
command on the basic command line to load the TAP file format.
- Full speed
@ 132 mhz
- Mame z80 cpu core for great compatibility
- Beeper Sound and
AY-3-8910 sound fully supported
- Options screen with options to choose the
joystick emulation (sinclair1, sinclair2, cursor), the emulated hardware ... Options
can be saved on the SMC.
- Kempston / Fuller joy emulation
- File browser
with possibility to load a file anywhere on the SMC card
- Custom keys : key
configs are saved for each game
- Savestates : press L + SELECT to save a
game. The savestate will be automatically loaded the next time this game is selected.
- Fullscreen mode (somewhat slower & uglier :) )
the roms (128-0.rom and 128-1.rom) and speccyal.fxe in \GPMM.
files can be anywhere on the SMC.
- L : 'shift' key
+ R : Options screen ("Select" button to save on SMC, "B"
button to quit without saving)
- R : File browser
- START: reset machine
- SELECT: virtual keyboard ("B" button to choose a key). Note: if you
want to load a .TAP file from 48k basic, press
'J' (LOAD), then " and
then ", and finally enter ('en' in the virtual keyboard).
- A : fire
(can be customized in the options menu)
- B : ENTER (can be customized in
the options menu)
- L + SELECT : Save game (will be automatically loaded the
next time this game is selected)
Have fun !