November 15th, 2011, 13:20 Posted By: wraggster
This is my new port HeadOverHeels from http://www.headoverh...al/en/gallery/2
It's an allegro based remake of the original Spectrum game, and is programmed by Jorge Rodríguez Santos.
If you don't know nothing about this game, you should visit this link (by the same author of the remake..)
http://www.headoverh...rupal/en/node/2 .Inside there are all the info also about the original programmer (Jon Ritman).
Main feature of this remake are :
On my recompilation i have only made the game run in fullscreen.
- The "pixel-art" style graphics.
- The game resolution is 640 x 480 pixels.
- The isometric engine casts shadows.
- In the biggest rooms, a camera "follows" the character.
- The game can be saved when you eat the reincarnation fish.
- Available in no more (and no less) than twenty languages: Afrikaans, Bable, Basque, Catalan, Croatian, Danish, English, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Hungarian, Italian, Latin (yes, in Latin too), Polish, Portuguese (both Portugal and Brazil), Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Spanish (both Spain and Americas) and Valencian.
The keys are configurable on main menu.
Download at http://repo.openpand...rheels-1.0-6540
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here