March 10th, 2014, 23:35 Posted By: wraggster
Hocoslamfy is a cave flyer/flappy bird-like clone which was released for the GCW Zero. The current update brings the project that much closer to a completed game, by adding music, new graphics, and a high score feature. Please see the change log below for more information.
- previous code erroneously restricted the space between two obstacles to be in the middle half of the screen; this has been fixed;
- some erroneous collisions with the corner of the square containing the bee are now removed, making sure that only the circle hits;
- the obstacles are now bamboo shoots, drawn by hi-ban;
- there is now background music, but there are no sound effects yet -- the music is CC licensed, please see COPYRIGHT for more information;
- the game now has an icon in gmenu2x, thanks to hi-ban;
- there is now a high score feature, contributed by jxv;
- there is now a manual with controls, credits and information about the high score file.
- the bee now blinks every so often, because that's what bees do;
- the game over screen now refers to "flying too far away from the field" and "crashing into bamboo" instead of crashing into walls and objects.
For more information and downloads, click here!
There are 0 comments - Join In and Discuss Here