Prerequisites to run the game
- Dingux installed with the latest elta's rootfs ;
- Data files from the full game Lord of the Rings Vol. I for DOS;
- Extract the contents of the file 'lotr_dingux_v0.1.bin.zip' to your miniSD card;
- Copy all data from the Lord of the Rings game for DOS to the directory 'DATA', which is included in 'lotr';
- Create a link with your favorite application launcher to the file 'lotr.dge'.
Most of the time simply press the indicated key to perform the desired action. Note that in the main menu, the buttons L/R move the cursor left/right pressing the A button to perform the action. Using the the virtual keyboard, move the directional to select, A button inserts the character and START confirms the entry.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of all games consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSVita, WiiU, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360, PS3, PS2,PS1, Snes, N64, Gameboy, Nes, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn,3DS, DSi, Switch, PS4, Pandora, xboxone, GP2X, iPhone, Windows Phone, iPad, Android and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles. We also cover Theme Park News and news and reviews of Beer, cider, lager, wines and spirits.
news of their own releases and get the credit and
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.