Prerequisites to run the game
- Dingux installed with the latest elta's rootfs ;
- Data files from the full game Lord of the Rings Vol. I for DOS;
- Extract the contents of the file 'lotr_dingux_v0.1.bin.zip' to your miniSD card;
- Copy all data from the Lord of the Rings game for DOS to the directory 'DATA', which is included in 'lotr';
- Create a link with your favorite application launcher to the file 'lotr.dge'.
Most of the time simply press the indicated key to perform the desired action. Note that in the main menu, the buttons L/R move the cursor left/right pressing the A button to perform the action. Using the the virtual keyboard, move the directional to select, A button inserts the character and START confirms the entry.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.