If you own a GCW Zero device you might be happy to know that there was an improvement/update for the OpenDingux OS.
* improved video performance (enabled framebuffer caching)
* made vsync more robust (eliminated glitches on page flipping)
* made the FTP server list hidden files (names starting with a dot)
* improved Unicode support in both gmenu2x and command line tools
* fixed bug that powered off the system if the power slider was raised, released, then raised again soon after
* list IP addresses in System Info application
* added unrar command line tool
* added shared memory support (allows more applications to be ported)
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.