ReGBA by Nebuleon is a Game Boy Advance emulator based ultimately on gpSP 0.9 by Exophase. You can also submit patches on GitHub.
* Per-game settings. You can press Select in the menu and you can edit settings that are applied to only the currently-loaded game. For example, you may want to start only some games from the BIOS for compatibility (e.g. Sonic Advances) but start the rest from the cartridge, or full-screen most games and leave a few at the original pixels due to being text-heavy.
* Settings files are saved only when changing the settings inside a submenu. This causes fewer erase cycles to be used up on the internal flash storage of the GCW Zero and the Dingoo A320.
* A manual. You can see this manual on your GCW Zero by pressing Select on ReGBA in gmenu2x and activating the “Show manual of ReGBA” option. This manual is also on the GCW Zero Community Wiki: see ReGBA.
* A bug that caused a crash when entering the Display Settings menu on the Dingoo A320 has been fixed.
* When opposing directions of the GBA d-pad would both be pressed — that is, both Left and Right, or both Up and Down, whether by the GCW Zero’s d-pad or its analog nub –, Left and Up are ignored, respectively.
* Add a version information screen in the Main Menu’s Performance and Debugging submenu.
Welcome to the DCEmu Homebrew and Gaming Network. This Network of sites is owned and ran by fans of the retro consoles and the latest next-gen consoles, we post news on all the consoles we cover about hardware aspects, gaming, modification, Hacking and Homebrew. Homebrew and Emulation are software thats made using free and legal tools to play on games consoles. This Network is the only worldwide network of sites where coders can upload and post news of their own releases and get the credit and comments they deserve for all their hardwork. We have a Network that currently supports PSvita, Nintendo 3DS, WiiU, PS4, Xbox720, Nintendo Wii, Xbox360,Pandora, Dingoo, Wiz, PS3, PS2, Xbox, Gamecube, Nintendo DS, PSP, GBA, Dreamcast, Sega Saturn, Android, Apple, Blackberry, GP32, GP2X, Nintendo 64, Snes, Gameboy, Nes, Virtual Boy, Apple iPhone, Ipad, Ipod Touch, Ipod, Windows Phone and also Mobile Phone Emulation. When new consoles appear we will expand to cover those consoles.
Please help DCEmu become stronger by posting on the forums every day and make our community larger.